It is everyone’s favorite time of year… Wrestlemania Week. The Showcase of the Immortals. As Vince McMahon called it the Grand Daddy of Them All. Wrestlemania 39 is right around the corner. It is another two-night event this upcoming weekend on Saturday, April 1st and Sunday, April 2nd. Wrestlemania will be going to Los Angeles for the fourth time and the second time with the tagline Wrestlemania Goes Hollywood. The main event of Wrestlemania 39 is Cody Rhodes taking on Roman Reigns for the WWE Undisputed Universal Championship. There will be plenty of excitement with Triple H calling the shots.
With a ton of anticipation ahead of the event, let’s look at the odds for Wrestlemania 39 and some of the favourites expected to emerge victorious from the event.
Around Full Press Coverage
FULL PRESS BETS: Odds Favor The Avalanche To Repeat As Stanley Cup Champions
AEW Full Gear 2023 Review and Roman Reigns Inflated Title Streak
by Full Press Coverage on November 22, 2023 at 1:00 pm
WWE Wrestlemania 39 Odds via Betonline.ag:
- WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Match: Cody Rhodes (-550) vs Roman Reigns (c) (+325). Oddsmakers believe Cody Rhodes is going to finish the story against Roman Reigns and hoist the title in the main event on Sunday, April 2nd. All the build is pointing to a new champion along with the rumours Reigns is taking time off after Mania. We have seen things change, but it feels like a title change is happening. But anything can happen as the Bloodline storyline is reaching a climax.
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Gunther (-115) (c) vs Sheamus (+140) vs Drew McIntyre (+300). Gunther is a favourite to retain the title at Wrestlemania in an anticipated triple-threat match for the Intercontinental title. We have seen what Gunther has done to each of these men individually, now these big brutes will have a triple threat match. With the way Gunther has been so dominant, don’t be surprised he retains the title.
- WWE United States Championship Match: Austin Theory (c) (-400) vs John Cena (+250). Theory is a heavy favourite to retain the title against Cena. It feels like Cena’s farewell match and he will do the right thing and put Theory over.
- Seth Rollins (-500) vs Logan Paul (+300): Rollins is defending the honour of the locker room against the Outsider Logan Paul. The build for this match has been great. Paul eliminated Rollins from the Royal Rumble. He then took out Rollins at the Elimination Chamber costing him the US Title. Having the Miz involved is great too. Look for Rollins to win this one.
- Hell in a Cell Match: Edge (-120) vs Finn Balor (-120): This will be a great match. A culmination of a storyline that goes back to the summer. It is a pick’em match. We all expect Balor to go Demon Finn Balor. With Edge going back to his roots with the Brood. Balor has never been in a Hell in a Cell match, with Edge going through this before. Awesome match to see on a big stage to finish a storyline.
- Unified Tag Team Championship Match: Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens (-4000) vs The Usos (c) (+900). Like with Cody, the Bloodline storyline will hit its climax with KO and Zayn. Long-time friends have reunited to take on the Usos for the tag team titles. Most figure there will be new champions as the Bloodline’s run will come to an end. KO and Zayn have been rivals since Sami was part of the Bloodline before he turned on Roman Reigns. This should close out Night 1 of Mania as it has been the best storyline going.
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair (c) (-120) vs Asuka (120): Another pick’em match at Wrestlemania that should steal the show with Triple H running things. Bianca has been champion for a year and Asuka has yet to have that Mania moment. Feels like a title change here.
- Smackdown Women’s Championship: Rhea Ripley (-1000) vs Charlotte (+500): This should be a good match. Many expect Rhea to finally get that win over Charlotte. Their last match at Wrestlemania 36 was booked poorly with Charlotte winning the NXT title over Ripley. Ripley is more over now than she was back then. While the build has not been great, this match should be a good one.
- Trish Stratus, Lita, Becky Lynch (-300) vs. Bayley, Io Sky, and Dakota Kai (+200): The last time Bayley, Sky, and Kai were in a triple threat match they won at Clash at the Castle. They need a win here. Everything is going against them right now. WWE needs to treat them as they do with Judgement Day. It feels like the heels win this one with a little help from Trish Stratus as the rumours say.
- Rey Mysterio vs Dominik Mysterio: There is no line for this match just yet, but Rey took on Eddie Guerrero in 2005 several times including at Wrestlemania 21 and Summerslam 2005 in a Ladder Match. Dominik has that Eddie edge to him right now and he needs a win. Rey always shows up on the big stage. The history in this storyline is so fascinating.
There are other matches on the card as well, but these are the ones that people will be focused on.
Wrestlemania 39 takes place at So-Fi Stadium on Saturday, April 1st and Sunday, April 2nd.
The post WWE Wrestlemania 39 Betting Odds appeared first on Full Press Bets.
AEW Full Gear 2023 Review and Roman Reigns Inflated Title Streakby Full Press Coverage on November 22, 2023 at 1:00 pm
Jim Biringer is back once again as he breaks down AEW Full Gear 2023. What […]
FPH Daily: Patrick Kane Signs, Wild Make Coaching Changeby Full Press Coverage on November 28, 2023 at 5:24 pm
Jim Biringer is back with a Full Press Hockey Daily looking at Patrick […]
CFB Daily: Jimbo Fisher, Jim Harbaugh, and CFB Playoff Rankingsby Full Press Coverage on November 17, 2023 at 2:21 am
Jim Biringer is back with the latest Full Press College Football Podcast […]
11/27 - Thanksgiving Recap; Jalen Hurts, NFL News and Notesby Full Press Coverage on November 27, 2023 at 10:43 pm
Ian and John recap Thanksgiving weekend, discuss Jalen Hurts' moment, and […]
11/24 - Thanksgiving Recap, Jets/Dolphins, Week 12 Picksby Full Press Coverage on November 24, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Ian and John react to all of the action on Thanksgiving Day and look ahead […]
11/23 - Thanksgiving Day Preview, Tom Brady, Top 5 NFL Teamsby Full Press Coverage on November 23, 2023 at 3:11 pm
Ian and John discuss the Thanksgiving Day slate of games in the NFL, Tom […]
11/21- MNF Reaction, Eagles Handle Chiefs, NFL MVPby Full Press Coverage on November 22, 2023 at 3:31 am
Ian and John react to the Eagles win over the Chiefs on Monday Night […]