Who has WWE added to their talent pool?
WWE has brought in it’s largest Performance Center class in history. Across the pond it’s also seen the debut of a legend’s son. Here are all the names of WWE’s latest influx of talent.
First, the debut: Bailey Matthews, the son of William Regal, made his debut on NXT UK this week. Matthews lost in a match against Tyler Bate, and has previous experience being trained as a New Japan Young Lion.
Onto the WWE Performance Center class.
The new class includes:
- Bronson Rechsteiner, son of Rick Steiner and a former NCAA running back.
- Kira Magnin-Forster, better known as Taya Valkyrie in AAA and Impact Wrestling.
- LA Knight, better known as Eli Drake. Knight has already debuted on NXT, and is known for his time in Impact and NWA.
- Angela Arnold, known on the indies as AQA and trained by Booker T.
- Parker Bourdeaux, a former NCAA offensive lineman who has drawn comparisons online to Brock Lesnar.
- Anthony Henry, known for his time in EVOLVE.
- Chance Barrow, better known as Harlem Bravado, worked in EVOLVE as a singles wrestler and as part of Bravado Brothers
- Zoey Stark, who worked as Lacey Ryan in Impact Wrestling. Stark already debuted on NXT as well, losing this past week to Io Shirai in a good matchup.
- Christian Brigham, known on the independents as Christian Casanova, has worked the independent scene for the last 6 years
- Priscilla Kelly, now known as Gigi Dolin, has appearances in MLW, AEW, and Shine.
- Drew Kasper is a two-time All-American wrestler in the heavyweight division.
- Brianna Coda, now known as Cora Jade, made her NXT debut in the Women’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic
- Christian Hubble, known on the indies as Blake Christian, has made appearances in GCW & Impact
- Matrick Belton, who played D-I football at the University of South Carolina and has been trained by CZW.
- Camron Clay, better known on the independents as Camron Branae.
- Joe Ariola, an amateur wrestler from the University of Buffalo.
A big influx of talent for the WWE Performance Center. Who are you most looking forward to seeing in a WWE ring?